Beautiful Green Dreams
- 0 Review
Beautiful Green Dreams
Day 1: ARRIVAL
After you pass through immigration and customs, a Go Costa Rica Vacations representative will meet you at the main exit of the Juan Santamaria International Airport. You will receive a package with useful information along with a country map and a booklet with general information. Then, a 25-minute private ride to your hotel in San Jose for check-in follows. You are free to spend the rest of the day at your leisure.
Your hotel in San Jose is surrounded by three different parks, which offer a beautiful view of Paseo Las Damas, the most historic avenue in San José.
The hotel offers two large meeting rooms, the Magnolia restaurant with 24-hour service and great entertainment at our Colonial Casino Club, right next door. Many restaurants, bars, casinos, souvenir shops, art galleries, museums and supermarkets are just minutes away
- Pick up at the airport, transportion to the hotel, accommodation, and City Tour (depending on arrival time) included.
After breakfast very early, admire the biodiversity of an astonishing protected area in Costa Rica as we drive through Braulio Carrillo National Park, a primary forest in 95% of its extension.
- Have a taste of our delicious Costa Rican breakfast en route.
- Board a comfortable boat upon arrival to the port and let this extraordinarily exotic paradise enchant you, as you travel along the Tortuguero Canals. Have a once-in-a-lifetime experience in this unique place surrounded by a great variety of flora and fauna of breathtaking beauty.
- Enjoy a refreshing cocktail and a delicious Lunch as we welcome you to Pachira Lodge.
- After lunch, we will visit the museum and the beach area of the small and picturesque town of Tortuguero.
- A delightful dinner will be served upon arrival to the lodge.
- Land and water transportation, breakfast, route tours, lunch, dinner and accommodation included.
- Optional morning tour: Enjoy nature at its best as you undertake a journey through the canals at dawn, and take your best shot of a real Caribbean sunrise.
- Discover Costa Rican flavors as you enjoy breakfast at Pachira Lodge.
- Take a walking tour through the private trail of the lodge.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at the lodge.
- Take your time to enjoy the boat ride through the Tortuguero National Park canals.
- Optional night tour: Walk on the beach and admire the green turtles nesting (July through September).
- Breakfast, local visits indicated in the program, lunch, dinner and accommodation included.
From Tortuguero, a scenic 25-minute return flight to San José awaits passing over rainforests, banana plantations and volcanic mountains. You will be picked up at the local airport by your guide and driven to the Arenal Volcano, stopping first at La Paz Waterfall Gardens.
La Paz has manicured gardens; a wildlife rescue preserve with jungle cats and monkeys; a hummingbird garden; live butterfly and amphibian exhibits and more. At La Paz, you can walk along the banks of a crystal-clear mountain river on an easy-access trail with great views of gorgeous waterfalls. After lunch, you will be able to experience the tropical plantations and traditional cattle ranches of the San Carlos plains before arriving at your hotel in La Fortuna de San Carlos.
A relaxing stay at the hotel awaits you. Arenal Paraiso Hotel is one of the most renowned hotels in the area. Its great variety of services will guarantee that all guests enjoy their vacation. There are 36 standard rooms, 74 superior rooms and 2 suites awaiting you.
Designed for the enjoyment of its clients, there is a spa which offers you the best quality treatments. The combination of beautiful vegetation and a number of hot springs will provide you with total relaxation of body and mind.
By the way, Arenal Paraiso hotel has a restaurant which offers excellent meat and seafood dishes, perfect for lovers of great food! The resort owns a canopy tour within their grounds, ideal for all of those who would like a real jungle adventure.
Once you have checked in, relax enjoying the magnificent sights and sounds the area. No doubt you will be impressed by the awesome Arenal Volcano whose dormant cone looms over the surrounding countryside.
This day and its charm is far from over. Prepare your bathing suit and then off we go to Baldi Hot Springs.
25 Thermal Water Pools.
Amidst the tropical rainforest, these 25 thermal water pools are filled by crystalline waterfalls, for the use and enjoyment of allvisitors.
The purity of the water will make you feel like you are floating in a oasis of healing, with birds singing all around and the sound of falling water that invites you to relax and recover your wellness and inner peace.
This is an experience for life. You can admire and photograph yourself in the most beautiful gardens, relax in pools of different temperatures, jacuzzis, saunas and enjoy an exquisite buffet dinner.
Breakfast, the flight from Tortuguero to the airport, transport from the airport to La Fortuna (Arenal Volcano), visit, admission and lunch at La Paz Waterfalls Gardens, welcome cocktail at the hotel, admission and dinner at Baldi Hot Springs, and accommodation all included.
On a nature hike this morning, we will explore trails in search of wildlife, enjoying views of the Arenal Volcano along the way. This region hosts an amazing 400 bird species, including an incredible variety of hummingbirds. There are opportunities to encounter spider monkeys, howler monkeys, coati, and peccaries. This is a truly customizable day, as your private guide can make extra stops and take time to appreciate the stunning views and wildlife. Then, sometime after lunch, we will arrange all your transportation to Monteverde including a boat ride across Lake Arenal.
The Monteverde Cloud Forest is one of the world’s premiere destinations for naturalists. Much of the resident wildlife is unique to these habitats. In addition to forest hikes, visitors can enjoy many other attractions including horseback riding; dining in numerous restaurants; live amphibian, reptile, and butterfly exhibits; bird watching; crafts and gift shopping; zip line tours and bridge walks in forest canopies; a visit to a native orchid garden and more.
Around 17:45 you will arrive at the El Establo Hotel. Nestled in the misty cloud forest of Monteverde, El Establo offers the best quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience: The area`s best view, heated indoor pool, spa, restaurants, café-bars, special events center, internet access, souvenir shop, tennis court, mini soccer court, hiking trails, night walks, canopy tours and the most charming staff. This half Costa Rican – half Quaker, family-owned hotel, will allow you to share the best of both cultures. El Establo was established in 1991, with a story behind its name, and the effort of a family that changed their livelihood from cattle raising to tourism.
- Breakfast, morning tour, lunch, transfer car – boat – car to Monteverde, lodging included ..
Prepare for the adventure … we recommend a great breakfast ….
The Zip Line Canopy Tour in Monteverde is world-class. With an expert guide, you will whip through the rainforest canopy (fully harnessed, of course!) Canopy tours are a way to experience the rainforest through the eyes of birds and tree dwellers. They will also kick start your day about ten times more than your morning coffee! After this magical and adventurous experience, you will visit the world-famous Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve. Hike the reserve on well-groomed trails with your expert naturalist guide. It is very possible to see the resplendent Quetzal, along with many other unique bird species. As a prime example of cloud forest ecosystems, Monteverde has been intensely studied by scientists and is the site for pioneering research on the effects of climate change on tropical ecosystems.
- Breakfast, canopy tour, visit and admission to the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, as well as lodging included.
This day we transport you to San Jose. Take your breakfast and you should be ready by 9 AM.
The afternoon is free to walk around San Jose or relax at your hotel.
- Breakfast, transportation from Monteverde to San Jose, and accommodationat the Sleep Inn Hotel included.
Breakfast and, at the agreed time, we will drive you to the international airport. All good things must end but remember … Costa Rica always awaits you with open arms ….
- Breakfast and transportation to the international airport included.